- Month 4: I began showing this month (well kinda, I was at the fat or pregnant stage) Foods I can't get enough of: EVERYTHING. When I started wearing maternity clothes I felt :FAT
- Month 5: I felt Izzy move for the first time June 25th. It felt like a little heartbeat, but in my belly. I also Found out she's a girl. My message to my baby: Enjoy the room while you have it! :-) My latest wierd dream: (Okay, this is a long one) I was laying down and you could see Izzy kicking me through my skin (my skin was transparent) So, I pinched me skin one of the times she kicked so I oculd count her toes and look at her little feet but in doin so, I pinched the umbilical cord and broke it. The cord was the color on consistancy of a blue pool noodle. WIERD!!!!! What I like Best about being pregnant: Feeling her kick, shopping What I like least about being pregnant: geting big Exciting things that happened during the 5th month: 6/30 my murder mystery dinner party, 6/27 my birthday, 7/4 4th of July! 7/9 Doctor appointment, ultrasound, 7/11 Booked my Florida Trip, Cari and Hannah moved out, 7/12 Began registering 7/28 Whitney's Walk, and leave for chicago 7/29 shin splints and shopping in chicago 7/30 cancelled flight :-(
- Month 6: I still only weigh 115 lbs. Baby's movements feel lik: Muscle twitches, Baby is most active: bedtime and after meals, What I miss most about my non-pregnant body: my clothes (I think now I'd like to change this to being able to get out of bed without breaking a sweat!) Forgetful moments I've had recently: I'm a big ditz, I forget everthing! Best pregnancy advice I'm gotten: Get all you can get done in the 2nd trimester! Some things that have surprised me: How active and strong baby is getting. Some things I wish someone had told me about pregnacy: Pregnancy prepares you for motherhood: NO SLEEP! Nicest thing a stranger had said/done: offered me thier seat at the airport while waiting for our plane. Rudest thing a stranger has said/done: rand into me while I was carrying 2 gallons of milk at the grocery store and then gave ME the dirty look like I was the one that ran into them....... What makes me nervous about being a mother: discipline...... My message to baby: So, it would just work out if you behaved. Just always do as adults say, don't break the law, be a good little girl. That was I won't have to worry about how to discipline/punish you and you won't have to go through the "I hate mom" and "She is runining my life" stage. I think it would work out better for all parties involved if you jsut decided to be a good girl!!!! :-) HAHAAHHAHAAAA!!!! (I know, wishful thinkin) 6th Month happenings: 7/31: Finally got to Florida 8/1: I broke my phone, dad's company let him go 8/4: Edie passed away 8/5: Shopping with Jessica, Spirit arilines on the news for (once again) cancelling a lot of flights 8/8: felt a little sick today, Spirit airlines once again made the news for a monkey someone smuggled through security in africa, customs in Ft. Lauderdale, and onto a 2nd Spirit airlines flight to New York before being caught mid-flight. Also, the Endeavor took off today. 8/9 Swap Shop! New luggage, First outfit, Flannigans with Diane, Brittany, and John.
So that's the latest pregnancy news......... I think we are gonna go swimming today. Maybe. I have to check the air quality first. OH YEA....... So on the news every day along with the weather there is an "air quality" report. Guess what the report said on Wednesday.... You should avoid going outside, or breathing outside air if you are in the "sensitive" category (elderly, asthma, active children and adults, etc.) And, according to theweatherchannel.com this is what bad air quality can do to people: People exposed to high enough levels of certain air pollutants may experience burning in their eyes, an irritated throat, or breathing difficulties. Long-term exposure to air pollution can cause cancer and long-term damage to the immune, neurological, reproductive, and respiratory systems. In extreme cases, it can even cause death.
But don't worry, All you Illinois people are safe, the worst I've seen Peoria with so far is "GOOD: Fine Particles" so that's good news......
No comments:
Post a Comment