Sunday, August 26, 2007

27 weeks and counting.....

  • She sure is busy. Between dancing to Billy Joel's Movin' Out, actively participating in Calculus, and kicking me in the ribs the rest of the time I really wonder if this baby EVER sleeps??? Hopefully she sleeps at night, when I'm sleeping. I believe it's never too early to try and get her on a schedule!!! :-) (HAHAHAHHAAAAAA)
  • Let's see, what else... Oh yea!!! If ya haven't heard, Allegiant Air just announced yesterday they are going to start non-stop flight service Peoria to Ft. Lauderdale on December 13. This is ver exciting for me!! I mean, now I don't EVER have to worry about driving more than 10 minutes to the airport, and no more connecting flights (increasing the risk of lost luggage)!!! With a baby on the way, this is a big deal to me (I know, the small things that excite me) I just worried how difficult it is going to be to try and lug a baby, stroller, car seat, diaperbag, luggage, toys, teddy bear, books, etc..... through a busy airport to try and meet my plane/connecting flight in time!!!
  • I also got the paint for Izzy's room yesterday. I will be doing the lovely job of taping and cleaning this week so that we can get the room painted and ready for her to grace us with her presence. I'm getting very excited. When we get her room done I will put up pictures for ya to check it out!!! :-)
  • Well, my computer does not like out internet for some reason, I gotta go figure out what is wrong so I don't loose this whole post......... I go to the doctor tomorrow so stay tuned for more updates.... :-)

No comments: