Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Izzy's Noises...

So, today I bought a prenatal heart listener. I wasn't going to originally because I had heard that it was a huge waste of money. Grandma Pam decided she needed to hear Izzy so she said get it. Boy am I glad I did!!!!!!!!! This thing is amazing!!!!! Now, at this point, Izzy is still a little to small to hear her heartbeat with it, but I can hear her. I can hear her moving around, punching me, hitting me, and kicking me!!! She's big enough to move my stomach so I can see her move (on the outside of my belly), feel her kicking me inside, and now I can hear her!!!! Also, this thing allows me to record her sounds and I can attach them to an e-mail. If you did not get an e-mail from me with the attachments of Izzy's first sounds, let me know.... this means I do not have your e-mail address..... :-) I'd also like to try to upload the files to this website and post them on her blog so you can hear them from here too.... Not sure if that's possible though. We'll see..... Till next time!!! :-)

No comments: