Monday, May 21, 2007

Been a while

I know, it's been a while... I've been lazy. I'm not gonna lie and say I've been busy, cuz i haven't! Just lazy. So... Let's see. I was very very sick friday night. I called the doctor, he said I was having a bad reaction to the medicine he put me on for my sinus infection. After I stopped taking it, and let it get out of my system, I felt pretty good. Saturday Sara and I went garage saling and ran a few errands after picking up baby David. It was sun to look at all the baby stuff, even though I can't buy anything yet. I still like to look!! :-) I'm excited about registering and having baby showers and all kids of stuff like that! :-) David and I hung out aroudn teh house Saturday night taking it easy. He is so good for me when we are alone! he is so sweet to me, but can be so onrey at the same time. I had to get up and work Sunday morning and then I got David again after work sunday night. Sunday was not as good of a day for him and I as Saturday was. Cari, Jay, Hannah, Sarah, Big Dave and my mom were all here to distract him so he was acting a fool all night. Finally I gave him a bath and laid him down at 8 and he was out! He stayed the night and I dropped him off before my first day of summer classes. My first summer class is not going to be that exciting, so I'm not giong to waste my time on it. What is exciting about today are these two things: I got my hair cut (again) but I really like it! I liek the length and style. It will be easy to take care of. (I hope!) Also, on my way home, one of our neighbors had baby Walnut trees in pots in his front yard for people to take for free. So I got one. I have been wanting to plant a tree for Ziggy since I ofund out I was pregnant. So now I get to. Hopefully it'll survive! And hopefully my mom will let me plant it somewhere.... haven't asked her yet.... I'd like to put pics of my belly (cuz I do have one now) on here but I don't know how. So... I'll have to figure it out another day. We are eating lasagna at chris's tonight. YUM!!!!!

No comments: