So this has to be the funniest video of Izzy I have taken so far!! Papa was hiding behind the ottoman and popping out at Izzy and she got the BIGGEST kick out of it!!! She loved it. Then she had to crawl to her favorite place (underneath the coffee table) and read her favorite magazine (Consumer Reports). When she finally realized mommy had the camera she came and tried to steal it. But grandma came and got the camera and Izzy pulled herself up using my hand and danced for a little but. She was so cute and wound up, it will be a while before she goes to bed now...... :-)
Also, just thought I should let everyone know, Izzy is FINALLY sleeping through the night!!!! :-) We are all very excited to be able to sleep longer now!!! She's crawling great, pulling herself up to EVERYTHING, and being a cute, funny, sweet baby girl!! She is growing so fast!!! I'm constanly amazed at her every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment