Izzy and big cousin Hannah
Izzy and big cousin Kelsey
Can'tyou see she's thrilled with this picture!
And this is what we do!!!Today was kindof a crazy day! First of all, last night was our first rough night. Izzy decided to stay awake most of the night and we were having problems eating because my milk came in and I was so engorged she couldn't latch on!! We were pretty tired when we got up but we had to get mommy a pump to get this extra milk out so she could eat. After we got home and I got some milk pumped out, Yvonne and Candice came by with David to meet Izzy, then shortly after Annie and Brooke stopped by to check in on her. Then, Cari and Jay came over to wait for Hannah to get back from the show with grandma Chris. This was a little too much activity for one day I think because she started getting really fussy! Sorry to everyone that stopped by to see her, it was not a good day!! :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment