So my last appointment was on Halloween. At the sonogram we learned she's for sure a girl!!! (The video most deffinatley proves it!) If you haven't seen the video of the sonogram, come on over and check it out!!!! :-) They said she is approximatley 5 pounds 8 ounces. Her heart rate was 124, my fundus measured in at 34 (So it's finally growing again!!) Other than her weight they said she did measure slightly small, but all of her organs look good and her weight is good. I'm (obviously) not a big person, so I'm not going to have a gargantuan baby! I may have a nonstress test next week just to make sure everything is going okay (because she is so small), and they may check me for the first time next week... we shall see on Thursday! :-)
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment