Monday, October 01, 2007
It's been a while!
Wow! I didn't realize how long it has been since I have updated ya'll!!! Sorry. I've been trying to get myself sorted out with school and all of my applications in for student teaching, novice teaching, advancement, and hopefully soon graduation!! :-) Anyway, nothing much has been going on in the belly area except she's moving an auful lot!! Yesterday I could have sworn I was carrying twins there was so much movement going on!!! It was kinda crazy! I also had my baby shower on Sunday. Everyone was so generous and Izzy and I got some really cool stuff! I can't wait to see her try it all out!!! :-) Thank you to everyone who came it was a great day!!! But we were very tired after everyone left! I fell asleep on the couch at about 8:30!!! :-) And, believe it or not, I forgot to get my camera out!! So I don't have ANY pictures from teh baby shower. SO.... If anyone has any pics, email them to me so I can post them k??? :-) Izzy's hungry, we gotta get food. I'll tell ya all about my labor dreams I've been having lately later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment