Thursday, July 19, 2007

All Booked and ready to Roll!!!

Well I booked my flight for Florida!!! YEA!! I'll be heading up to Chicago for a weekend up there with my mom and Nicky on the 28th. Then I'll be in Florida on the 30th untill the 13th!!! :-) I'm so excited. I also in preparation for this trip got myself registered for my baby shower down there. That was so much fun! Sara went with my last thursday after work to register me at target. Then we went to dinner and Flat Top Grill (I had to, I saw a billboard for it!!) Then Friday I went to walmart and finished up registering after my "before baby comes" water aerobics class.... Which was interesting!!!! I have another class with the usualy teacher tomorrow so hopefully it will be a little better than last weeks!! :-) This week I have been spending my itme moving myself back upstairs to my room and am almost done. The plan is to have me moved all back upstairs before I leave for Florida so that when I get back, I can work on Izzy's room and get her room in order. I don't wanna be rushing to get everything done, I wanna have it done early because my mom is the only wierd person I know that went all the way to her due date... everyone else's kids like to pop out early. I gotta be prepared for that!!! LOL!!!!!

No comments: