Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Doctor's Checkup

Well i had my 4 month check up yesterday... GOOD LORD!!! I was only there for TWO HOURS!!! He was pretty busy! I ended up seeing the Nurse Practitioner instead of Dr. Kindred. I weigh 105 lbs (gained 4 lbs.), and my blood pressure was 90/52. I guess that's pretty low but last time it was 90/50 so it's normal for me! The "Fundus" is at a 15 (which is apperantly normal for being 16 weeks...) Mom went with me and she heard teh heartbeat... It was 148. Slower than last time and a little more difficult ot find but it's there and doing good! They started me on some new vitamins, and next month is my ultrasoud appointment! :-) I get to see pics again! :-) Hopefully I'll figure out how to scan them and put them on here by then. The only other thing that happened was they tested my thyroid for hyperthyroid or something like that. I should find out the results today. I'm sure it's fine they just wanted to be sure because of all the headaches I have been having. Also, I don't think he/she is moving around much yet... (That I can feel at least) But soon enough I'll be able to!

No comments: