Hey look, I'm almost to my second trimester!!! :-)
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
I hate my job!
So, with each passing day, I hate Bob Evans more and more..... So i decided I'm putting my 2 weeks notice in today. Thank GOD!!!! The stink of that place makes me want to puke each time I put on my uniform! Plus the fact that I have to work with Cameron doesn't help at all either. i get so angry with him that I just want to run him over with my car! It's not fair that he gets to keep living his life like nothing has happened, and I have to change everything. Also, he's such a big mouth about his personal life that he can tell everyone that I'm a horrible person and I'm evil and he looks like the victim. Is it wrong of me to not want to broadcast our entire fight? By not doing so, I look like the bad guy. How is this fair? And, the latest news??? He thinks he's just gonna be able to pick up and move to Arizona.... yea right! Go ahead... move there... but you better get a good job cuz I'm getting my 20%!!!!!!! Sorry. I'm just a little angry and frustrated lately. Once I get away from him, it should be better. I hate him today.
Hey look, I'm almost to my second trimester!!! :-)
Hey look, I'm almost to my second trimester!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment